Sunday 1 November 2015

Halloween/Autumn 2015

Finally, after a lot of issues with Uploading it: My Autumn Video! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and it's in HD! Which after failing to get Wilson's video in HD, I'm super happy about!!! And I think I may have made the video-uploading-on-blog work! It's not just a link!

I've had a great Autumn with the Best dog ever!

                                                        " 'Cause, baby, your a firework
                                                    Come on, show 'em what your worth
                                                          Make 'em go. "Aah, aah, aah"
                                                         As you shoot across the sky-y-y"


                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8s1WXUELKg

No comments:

Post a Comment