Tuesday 7 July 2015

Preparing for Pawfest!

On the 19th of July we're heading to Pawfest, there is going to be a fun dog show and have-a-go Agility! This will be the second time Wilson has been on a "proper" Agility course, and the last time before our first Competition. Last time he did well on the Go!, Jump's, A-frame & he kept his attention on me - most of the time! He didn't do the tunnel's & he wasn't great at the hoop, to be honest some of it was my fault, I ran round in the wrong order, and I totally missed the weaves - oop's. He's never been on a dogwalk (although he was great on the A-frame so I'm not worried) or seesaw.

What I really want to do is be able to run a full course - as we would in a competition. I've been doing as much work as I can at home, and I'll be doing lot's of training over the next few day's so we're ready!

I have also been working on a new trick - Foot-stall, we're getting there!

Beth + Wilson Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment