Monday 19 October 2015

Holly 3 Years ~ UNSTOPPABLE

Here it is! Holly 3 Years ~ UNSTOPPABLE
And I got it published almost time! It was just one day late. I'm now trying to edit Wilson 2.5 Years ~ Your the Reason! I'm also planning an Autumn video!

I really enjoyed working with Holly to make this video - I tried a few new things - slightly fast song & the words was a new idea too. I'm also trying something new for Wilson's video. Anyway off to update my video plans on the side of my blog - All my plans (so far) for the rest of 2015! I've already started planning next year! Anyway keep checking the side of the blog for updates, and enjoy Holly's video - not perfect but not bad either!

There are also new FF videos being constantly added - and I'm also making the less recent ones "Private" or "Unlsited" but if you want to see one of them again - just comment and I'll post the link :-)

♬ "I am special
I am beautiful
I am wonderful
And powerful
Unstoppable
Sometimes I'm miserable
Sometimes I'm pitiful
But that's so typical of all the things I am" ♬

I love this song - it fit's Holly so well! Also it's my first HD Video - so you can watch in HD!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqcfgZGVhtU

No comments:

Post a Comment